Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Days Challenge- Day 4

A website.


Just one?

Well I was going to pick something obvious like Google or Youtube. But then I thought about the one website, or in this case--blog, that I really enjoy reading and that's redcarpet-fashionawards.com

The writer--we call her FC--finds all these pictures and puts them together then writes a post about what that celebrity was wearing to this party or that awards show.

Her opinions are always simliar to mine and she has an amazing eye for Fashion. It amazes me that she runs this incredible blog all by herself.

Some of my favorite posts from her are the "Best Dressed of the Week" posts and posts from huge award shows like the Grammy's or Emmy's.

If you get the chance, you should definitely check out her website.

No comments: