Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perfectionism

Alright, you're going to think I am insane for this, but...

While I was in class today, I had the time to create a small schedule of everything I needed to do when I got home.
I did this because I'm always incredibly busy or overwhelmed with things to do and not enough time to do it.

So today I left plenty of time to catch up on all my favorite shows (Criminal Minds, Nikita, Pretty Little Liars...) as well as catch up on the blogs that I follow (Red Carpet Fashion Awards, Bright Lights Big Color...). I also left some room for watching videos on Youtube that are in my Subscriptions.

I'm a perfectionist in the way that everything must be planned out perfectly and performed even more perfect. If not, I'll be disappointed in myself.

Here's my schedule, which I'll probably use all week...


I know it sounds stupid and just plain weird, but I promise it works. If it didn't I wouldn't have time to do this post. (8:30-8:40 zone)

Back to the point of this post, I suggest you try this out if you are very busy and never have the time for anything.

Literally sitting down and writing out a small schedule for yourself will take a lot of stress off of you and it'll give you more time for relaxation.

No comments: