Monday, February 07, 2011

Could it be?

luckycelebs.com
Is Minty crushing on someone else?

I've been lying to myself for a while now, but I'm pretty sure I am falling for this guy at school.

Let's call him Cohen.

So Cohen is not my "type", maybe that's why I've been denying my feelings for him.
He's short and wears glasses. But at the same time he's funny, outgoing, nice, athletic, and really sweet.
He has an amazing sense of humor and could make your day so easily.

No guy has ever been as nice to me as he is. Its an amazing feeling, and even if we aren't together, I feel safe and confident with him.

The best thing is that, unlike Derek, I am friends with Cohen, and he's friends with me. So if anything were ever to happen, it wouldn't be sudden or weird, or awkward.

It'd be normal and it'd feel right.
I can't say I know where our friendship, or maybe relationship(?) is going, but I'm so excited to find out.

No comments: