Saturday, February 05, 2011

My New Nikon Coolpix S3000 Camera

Remember back in December when I posted about my Christmas Wishlist?
Well, I finally got my favorite item on that list...a Nikon camera.

It is just as amazing as I thought it would be. It takes amazing pictures, it has a lot of variety of scenes, and most importantly, it's gorgeous!

Mine is in this nice burgundy color.
blog.dealrocker.com
The camera itself is so thin and sleek that you wouldn't believe.

Just to show you how well it takes pictures, here's a picture I recently took of my growing nail polish collection:

(Click to enlarge)

Up close shot...
(Click to enlarge even more)
So far I have 64 bottles and I think my new Nikon Coolpix S3000 Camera does them all justice.

I highly recommend getting this camera. With a 2 GB memory card, it takes over 500 pictures*! Mine was about $109 but it was totally worth the price.

*With a 2 GB memory card, it is possible to store more photos than 500, if you change the photo size setting to a smaller size, it can store up to 5,000 pictures.

No comments: