Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 12


Another weird habit.

I totally meant to get this posted yesterday but my sister walked in while I was typing it up and she didn't leave for what felt like an hour so I just logged off the computer.

I'm supposed to be anonymous remember? I can't be leaving up my blog for even family to see.

So onto the challenge...

I don't have another weird habit to post about, really.

If you consider me checking my backpack at school weird, then here's one for you.

All day at school I am looking behind to make sure my zipper isn't open and that no one can see inside.

I get really embarrassed if it is.

I also do this when I'm sitting at my desk. Always unzipping and re-zipping each zipper to make sure it will stay.

I don't know, I've been doing it for over a year now.


Lame, I know. I couldn't think of another weird habit that I haven't already talked about.