Friday, November 04, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 4


A weird habit.

I don't know why I added this onto the 30 day challenge considering I hate getting this question is surveys/tags/games and whatever else.

I  do a few weird things--which I've already mentioned many times-- one would be that I have to have every single door and blinds shut 100% when I am going to sleep. And even when I'm just chillin in my room and it's 12:00 PM.

I don't like it open. I do not want to feel like there is some creeper outside watching me.

Now, having the blinds open during the day is fine but at night, absolutely not! I need to sleep and who knows who is out there staring at me while I'm in a deep sleep.

That's just a creepy thought...no joke.

I also just feel uncomfortable with the door open because I feel like I have no privacy. If I need to itch my girly parts (and don't give me a weird look, every now and then you skip a shower too), I do not want someone catching me in the act.

There are a number of reasons why I don't like the door open and the blinds open at night. Pretty much...I want my damn privacy!

No comments: