Thursday, November 03, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

What happened? I was doing so good with the challenge! I'm going to set this post back a day and pretend I posted it on time. (:


http://www.topyaps.com


Your biggest fear.

I am so afraid of heights, it ain't even funny.

I know people say that all the time but I'm actually being serious, not just being cliche.

Whenever I'm going upstairs to to my 3rd period class (on the third floor of my school) I get so afraid that someone will accidentally push me over the railing and I will fall and die. It would be a fast fall too (therefore causing more harm) especially since my backpack has to be an extra twenty pounds on me.

Even when I'm at the mall with friends or family. I hate being too close to the railing because I am afraid of falling somehow. I don't know why but I always see the bad things before I see the good. As soon as I'm too close for comfort I quickly walk to the other side or as far away as I can get really.

My friends seem to think it's funny since the mall is only two stories high. For me, it's two stories that I could fall off of and seriously hurt myself!

I think I've made it pretty clear how afraid I am of heights.




No comments: