Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 20

Favorite candy, food, drink and restaurant.

You already know these are all going to be really unhealthy...

skittles
Image: sunshinecity /flickr.com
My favorite candy of all time is a tie between Skittles and Sour Patch Kids. I've loved Skittles since I can remember and I used to always try to save the purple-brown ones for last. Sour Patch Kids I recently discovered a couple years ago but love as well.


Mmm...spicy shrimp and noodles
Image: jeffreyww / flickr.com
Favorite food is Spicy Garlic Shrimp. I didn't even have to think about it. The first time I had eaten Spicy Garlic Shrimp was when I first moved here from Florida and my Aunt showed us around town. There was this one Chinese Buffet we went to and oh my goodness, the shrimp was amazing! As I grew up, I started to look at the signs at the buffet rather than the food and discovered that it was called Spicy Garlic Shrimp. Ever since that first bite, I've been in love.

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / Keattikorn
Years ago I would have said that Sprite was my favorite drink but now that I've given up soda (for the most part), I'm going to have to say plain ole water.

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / healingdream

Favorite restaurant is California Pizza Kitchen. It takes forever for the food to come but when it does...oh my gosh, so good. The crust is cooked to perfection and their flavor is so intense!

No comments: