Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 22


Something big going on in your life right now.

Right...because my life is so exciting. *sarcastic tone*

Well, what's kind of exciting is the success of my blog.

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / Stuart Miles

No, not this blog.

My nail blog. I posted a link to it a long time ago so if you can still find it, great. But I'm not posting it again.

I have a three digit number of followers (I will say...I have well over 800 followers.), over 100,000 page views and my posts get over 100 views in it's first week.

I get comments all the time on my posts about how I have inspired people and that I have given them motivation to do better on their nail art.

I'd say that is pretty big.

It makes me feel special, loved and admired.

Something I don't normally feel.

I really love all my readers and enjoy anything they tell me.

I am also getting nail polish collections and products to review on my blog and companies offer to host giveaways on my blog.

It's such an amazing feeling.

This is the most famous I will ever get. (;

No comments: