Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 27

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / Victor Habbick

Do you believe in supernatural things?

Um, absolutely!

Have I never mentioned this on this blog?

I always knock on wood when I say something bad. Even at school.

If I'm sitting at my desk and I tell my friend that I'm going to fail the test tomorrow, I will literally knock on the wooden desk to make sure that nothing bad happens.

Also, I don't know how "supernatural" this is but I am big believer in karma. If I do something good, I believe that there will be something good in return for me, whether it is big or small, close or near. And of course the same for if I do something bad, there is something bad waiting for me around the corner.

I believe in God. To some people--who do not--that is supernatural. To me it's not since there is a God, for sure.

I also believe in ghosts. I think ghosts are spirits possibly left in purgatory. I don't think you can see ghosts but I do think they are there. If you do see a ghost, it's a miracle and there is a strong reason behind it, but other wise I don't believe you can physically see one.

I can remember anything else at the moment. For the most part, I am huge on supernatural things.

No comments: