Wednesday, November 02, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

Your favorite and least favorite celebrity.


My favorite celebrity is obviously Shemar Moore, there's no question about it. But on a more serious note (since I mainly love him for his unbelievably hot looks), my favorite celebrity is probably Kate Veogele. She is beautiful and her voice is amazing. Kate is so real and doesn't have to be something she is not to be popular and famous. I adore that about her.


http://www.celebritydesktopwallpapers.com
My least favorite celebrity? Easy. Ke$ha. I'm spelling her name with the dollar sign out of respect, but otherwise I think that's stupid.

I'm not sure why I don't like her, I just don't. She's just one of those people that I see and they annoy me. The way she sings in that weird voice, the way she dresses, and the way she acts in interviews, concerts, etc. It's all too much.

I'm just completely annoyed at the thought of her. I guess you could call me a hater, but I don't technically "hate" her. I just don't like her.

No comments: