Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 29

Five goals in your life.
Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / David Castillo Dominici
Become a Social Worker.


Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / vichie81
Get married and stay married. I don't want a divorce ever in my life, but then again who does?


Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / imagerymajestic
Have a couple children. By a couple, I really just mean one...

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / Suat Eman

Own my own home and be able to afford it.


Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / t0zz
Fall in love. Obviously I couldn't miss this one, I'm a hopeless romantic.

And this is just five of the millions of goals I have. Trust me, you'll be hearing more about them in future posts.

P.S. Sorry I missed these last few days! I'm catching up on all the missed posts now though.



No comments: