Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 21

Dog or Cat?

Cat and Dog Cupcakes
Image: clevercupcakes / flickr.com
Dog all the way.

This reminds me of last week when a girl in my class took out her phone and tried to show me "cute" pictures of her cat and I kind of stared at her weirdly.

Like..."am I supposed to think that's cute?"

She looked up after realizing that I wasn't going "Aw, so cute!!!" and asked me "what is wrong with you?"

I just laughed.

It was a cat, actually it was a kitten but I still didn't find it cute. Not that kitten a least. I do think kittens are adorable for the most part.

Whether they are full grown or puppies, dogs are just more adorable.

I love seeing dogs play or run, or both, or sneeze, or sleep. Just about anything. They are so cute!

My dog, Pepsi, is so cute no matter what he does. I just want to scoop him up (he's tiny) and cuddle with him.

Ah....dogs.

P.S. Sorry for all the days I'm missing, I don't know why I keep forgetting these posts.

No comments: