Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 26

A picture.


Here is a Polyvore set I created to showcase my vision of the dream bedroom I will get started on in approximately five months when summer break begins!

I originally wanted a black and white room with purple accents but I've since changed my mind and now I'm thinking black, white, purple, and light blue.

It's just a lot easier (and more fun) to not be on such a strict color palette. With the the purple no longer being an accent and instead being a part of the color scheme, it's more of an effortless room rather than a picture-perfect-room-with-no-story. Also the added in light blue will add more femininity to the room as well as personality.

I've decided that I want to go thrifting for almost all the furniture. The nightstands, desk, headboard and a dresser. The bench I'll most likely buy at JCPenney.

Don't you think it would be more fun to sandpaper all the furniture and repaint it  all white or black? It make me feel like I was a huge part of my room and that I accomplished something.

I'll probably be recreating this set or making a new one so that I can better visualize this new concept.

P.S. I'm so excited, I'll be taking pictures and videos to show you just what I'm up to when it comes to my new room!

No comments: