Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 13

Three pet peeves.

I have way more than three pet peeves, but I'm happy to share with you my biggest ones.

http://uploads.static.vosizneias.com
First one that I mention all the time is when people leave doors open or cracked. Especially if it was closed when they came in, like...really? Close the damn door please.


cosmosmagazine.com
This kind of goes along with the first one but I also hate when people come into my room and turn the light on while you see my trying to sleep, etc. with the light off! That's just plain rude and also really annoying. What is wrong with people?



The third one is when people ignore me. I don't mean when someone is mad at you and gives you the silent treatment. If they need time and don't want to speak with me that is fine. But I mean if I send someone s message on Facebook and they completely ignore it. Or we are in a conversation and I say something that gets completely ignored. It just irritates me.

No comments: