Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 14


Worst thing you've ever eaten.

Wow, narrowing it down to one will be tough. I could go on for years about all the horrible things I've eaten in my lifetime.

I'm just going to through out a simple one.

My school makes these disgusting hamburgers.

They soak them in water and oil and serve them on a bun. So gross.

Did I mention they are baked?

They don't taste cooked thoroughly and they look colorless--like flesh.

No exaggeration.

I want to throw up every time I see people eating them. They are nasty.

I've had one or two but I don't enjoy them. Normally I only get them if I am insanely hungry and there isn't anything better to eat (I had the last lunch period last year and the year before).

They have ruined hamburgers for me. The ones I see at fast food restaurants look delicious in the commercials but I imagine they taste like the soggy ones at school so I shy away from them.

Maybe someday I'll order a hamburger, but for now I'm just going to avoid even looking at one.

No comments: