Tuesday, November 15, 2011

***30 Day Challenge: Day 15*** (last edited)

Two Best Friends In Love
Image: michi003 / flickr.com
Your best and worst boyfriend or girlfriend.

I'm not too sure why I included this into the challenge since um...I've only had one "real" boyfriend and that was way back in seventh grade. Not to mention we were only together for a week.

I guess he would be my worst though. I think I have already mentioned this but when we broke up he quickly ran away, he didn't even want to talk about it.

Here's how it went down:

"I think we should break up..."

"Okay!" *he quickly runs away*

Um...did he not want to know why?

I broke up with him because I didn't like him. I was like...what, 13? I was young, desperate and horny.

Then, three years later (last year, 9th grade) he had the nerve to go around telling people that he dated my friend Sabrina instead of me!

What the hell?

Obviously that's a lie. He could never get Sabrina in the first place, or anyone decent for that matter.

It hurt my feelings at first but then I got over it. I;m not going to shed any tears for some pathetic middle school "boyfriend."

Douche bag, asshole, jerk. He's just everything in the book.

As for best boyfriend...I haven't gotten there yet. I was hoping Sean would be that for me, but I guess not.

No comments: